Stress Analysis and Structural Design
• Structural finite element analysis with Abaqus and Ansys.
• Fatigue and Fracture Mechanics with Fracture Graphic and Crackwise.
• Metal forming simulation with Pamstamp and Dynaform.
• Failure prediction.
• Metal forming and manufacturing.
• Drilling geomechanics.
• Cryogenic containment design.
Teaching, Presentation and Publication
• Created two new university courses from scratch
• Currently teach three university courses
• Delivered one conference keynote speech.
• Published 20 papers and contributed 2 encyclopedia sections.
Subsea Engineering Experience:
Top Tensioned Riser Design and Analysis
• Global and Component Analysis with FlexComm and OrcaFlex.
• Wave and Current Loading of Offshore Structures
• Vortex Induced Vibration
Oil and Gas Engineering
• Pressure vessel design (ASME Section VIII) and piping design (ASME B31.3).
• Casing design, drilling fluids, bit mechanics, and well control.
• Shipping optimization, mooring selection, and offshore cargo offloading.