Modeling: Molecular, Coarse Grained, Brownian and Lattice-Boltzmann Simulations, Equation of State Modeling.
Materials: Multicomponent Polymers, Polymer Nanocomposites, Ceramic Nanocomposites, Filled Polymers, Smart Materials, Advanced Elastomers and Advanced Fibers.
Fluids & Thermodynamics: Flow in Porous Media, Nanoparticle Transport, Polymer Nanohybrids for EOR, Thermodynamic Properties of Fluids, Advanced Drilling Fluids, Rheological Properties.
Advanced Materials in
- Elastomers and Elastomer Nanocomposites for Blowout Preventers
- Piezoelectric Sensors for Cement Monitoring
- High Temperature High Performance Conductive Polymer Fibers
- High Performance Umbilicals
Application of Fluids based on
- Drilling Muds with Improved Rheological Properties
- High Performance Nanoscale Proppants
- Polymer Nanohybrids for EOR Applications
- Equation of State Properties & Thermodynamic Modeling
- Dispersant Technologies