Modeling: Fluid Flow Analysis; Computational Fluid Dynamics, Turbulence and Multi-Phase Flow Modeling.
Fluid Flow Simulation: High Resolution Spectral Methods, Boundary Layer Stabilization and Drag Reduction, Instabilities and Large Scale Structures in Turbulent Reacting Shear Flows.
Model Development for
- Multiple Inlet Wellbore Flow Simulation
- Unsteady Pipe Flow in Complex Geometries
- High Temperature High Pressure Elastomeric Seals
Numerical Simulation of
- Extreme Flow Conditions Associated with Loss of Well Control
- Abnormal Hydrodynamics Associated with Pipe Wall Anomalies
- Dynamics of Secondary Instabilities and Flame Shortening Effects