Director of Subsea Engineering
Multifunctional materials design, fabrication, characterization, manipulation and manufacturing; Novel composites and devices for energy, environment and health; physics in composites; Electrochemistry; Nanomagnetics and spin transport phenomena.
- Materials Selection, Component Design and Technical Analyses
- Non-destructive Materials Evaluation
- Corrosion and Erosion Assessment, Monitoring, Control and Protection
- Surface Engineering
- Multifunctional Materials
- Elastomers and Composites
- Polymer Composites for Vibration and Noise Reduction
- Multiscale Modeling
Electrochemcial fabrication lab, Sputtering deposition and characterization lab.